Last weekend we went down to New Jersey to see our old stake's presentation of Savior of the World. John and I were supposed to have been involved in it, but since we moved . . .
We went down on Friday. John's new job got bonus points with me. In the afternoon, he told them he was going to NJ and they asked him what he was still doing there, and let him go. So instead of getting out of here at about 6, we were able to get out before 4. Yeah! Luckily, Toma does really good with long drives, at least most of the time. On Saturday we did some Christmas shopping in the morning and then went to the show. It was AWESOME!!! They did such a good job. The spirit was really strong. Go Cherry Hill Stake!! We left Toma home with Linda, so we were able to actually enjoy the show. We went with John's brother Chris and his "friend" Jessica. Afterwards we were able to see a bunch of our old friends and ward members, which was really nice. Then the four of us went to Applebees for dinner. We had a great time. We laughed so hard that my cheeks hurt. . . it's been a long time since I've laughed that hard. . . it was great. Then we were able to go to our old ward on Sunday. It was so awesome to walk in and get hugs and see all our friends and stuff. I really needed that boost. Overall, a great weekend!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
sounds like a great time Pollyanna:)
miss you so much!!!
Sounds like lots of fun! I need a new pic of Toma. Please?!? I got one of those magnet boards like your mom's and I'm going to fill it with pics of kiddos!
Hey, Shelly was involved in orchestrating the play in her stake- I'll bet you both had cool experiences, seeing it and planning - you should email her. The pictures of Toma and her cousins are very cute and her hair is growing! Glad your liking the new area and ward and such. Have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment