I am actually surprised at how easily everyone has transitioned into it. Toma and Charlie have a lot of fun playing together, at least most of the time. When Toma wakes up from her nap she wants nothing to do with him. If he even gets too close or touches her she cries and runs to me. And he seems to know she doesn't like it, and does it even more. (typical boy, huh) But the other day they were playing together and just giggling. It was so funny to watch and listen to. I couldn't tell what was so funny, but they thought it was a hoot. I got a kick out of it when they were playing once and Toma ran at him with her arm outstretched, grabbed him and tackled him to the ground. Then they both started crying, but it was funny. Tom amazes me at how good she is with Cat. She is so gentle with her and wants to help her when she cries. She always goes over and talks to her, and it's funny because it's in a different voice than her normal voice. . . you know how there's that "baby voice" people use when talking to a baby, kind of higher pitched or something. It's so cute!
It definitely does come with it's challenges, like when both the "older" kids want to be held at the same time I'm feeding the baby, or when one decides to get into something they shouldn't while I'm changing the other's diaper. And having to change 3 kids diapers a day. . . I feel like I'm changing someone all the time. But so far, I'm enjoying it.




1 comment:
3 under 2? Wow! You're brave!
Post a Comment