Saturday, April 4, 2009

Crazy and Cute Toma

I swear I have the silliest daughter. Okay, since I started babysitting I set the baby swing back up for Cat. Toma was entralled by it, always trying to get in it if I left the tray down. I kept getting after her, taking her out, and telling her she was a big girl and the swing was for babies. I then made sure to lock the tray down when I took Cat out. So Toma took her stuffed animals and put them in it. (unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of that one) But then, she decided that she still wanted to get in. She couldn't get the tray up, so she went behind the swing, leaned on it to tilt it down, and climbed in the top and sat in just the top of the swing and tried to put her legs down under the tray. It was so hard to laugh, especially since she was stuck and couldn't get out ("stuck" is her new word, by the way)
Then today I am upstairs in the office working on something when John yells up that I've got to see something. He very carefully brings Toma up and she has chocolate all over her mouth and hands and down her shirt and pants. John had found her in the kitchen,sitting on the ground with little chocolate bars all around her. She'd torn one or two open, more like shredded one into little pieces to get it open and went to town. The funny part is that I don't really like chocolate, I had bought them for my primary class and had them in a drawer in the kitchen. Toma had been emptying the drawer (it has all my spatulas, spoons, and stuff like that) and playing with them, so I put them on the counter. . . and the little buger somehow pulled them off the counter. . . as well as some scissors and stuff. Silly, silly girl. . . and this isn't even half of her crazy, silly antics.

2 comments:

Briana said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

I must say you guys, that she is beautiful! You are really going to have a hard time keeping the boys away from her. She's just darling.