Wednesday, June 17, 2009
rain, rain, SUN, rain, rain . . .
I don't know how it's been everywhere else, but we've had rain galore here the last few weeks. And the 10-day forecast doesn't give me any hope, rain every day. Yesterday and today are the only good days, and it even rained yesterday morning. If anyone has any good inside/rain day activities for toddlers, please let me know!Today was beautiful! Toma and I decided (well, I decided and Toma had to go along) to check out another zoo. There are a couple nearby and we've gone to one, but someone from John's work said this one was better. I have to agree, it was! (but still not as good as the one in VA we went to)On the way there, I told Toma we were going to the zoo and she started asking, "Milt? Tim? Cami?" I told her that we weren't going to see them for awhile. Then she said, "I want Cami!" I hate not being able to live close to family! We had a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, but I'll take it next time. Toma and I had fun playing with the sidewalk chalk too. She cracks me up, I drew a hopscotch and showed her how to do it, and she is SO cute trying. She loves to jump, so that is just the greatest. And she's into rainbows right now, so I drew a rainbow and she loves walking over the rainbow. She's at such a fun age!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I miss Crayola sidewalk chalk! I bought some here from a German store and it is way dusty and it doesn't wipe off very well - hopscotch is a good idea! Cute! I love your main pic of you two kissing Toma - I can see you in her now that she's getting older. I hear you about the family thing, we're missing ours too, but the internet and phone are awesome. It's good to see all is well with you guys - looks like your 4th and 24th were good!
That is SO cute! I miss you guy's! Yes, we are definitely still planning on spending Thanksgiving with you and I can't wait! Give Toma a love for me! Love you guys!
That is So cute! Man, I miss you guys! Yes, we are definitely still planning on spending Thanksgiving with you guys! I am way excited too, I can't wait! Give Toma a love for me! Love Ya!
Post a Comment